08-04-2017 07:52 AM
Hi I have been waiting for my number to be transferred over, I received a text message yesterday saying it would be done on the 7/4/2017 but it has not been done yet. The number I want to transfer has been deactivated since 12 yesterday as well.
08-04-2017 11:04 AM
08-04-2017 11:06 AM
To update your number in the settings, you need to do the following:
1) Turn off iMessage by going to Settings>Messages then turn of iMessage.
2) Turn off FaceTime by going to Settings>FaceTime then turn off FaceTime.
3) Go to Settings>Phone>My Number abnd update your number in there.
4) Completely turn off your iPhone by pressing the power button until you see the 'Slide to power off' message, do that, wait a few minutes and then turn it back on again.
5) Turn on iMessage (as above).
6) Turn on FaceTime (as above).
That should reset everything.
08-04-2017 10:28 PM
I am still waiting for my phone number to be transferred, I've rang and spoke to someone who said it was done and told me to update the settings which I did and nothing happened, I spoke to someone on live chat who told me I had to back everything and reinstall from iTunes and that this would definitely work but it hasn't!!!help!!!
08-04-2017 10:31 PM
I am still waiting for my number to be transferred! I rang and spoke to someone who said it was done and for me to update the settings which I did and it didn't work, I also spoke to someone on live chat who told me to back everything up and reinstall from iTunes which I did and it still hasn't worked!!!!help!!!