by Ste01
Explorer

T-Mobile Sim Only Number Move to EE

Afternoon.
I have a T-mobile sim only contract currently, I've seen a EE contract (via a third party seller) that i would take to purchase but I'm wondering how i would go about retaining my mobile? Any advice appreciated. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: T-Mobile Sim Only Number Move to EE

@Ste01  If you're upgrading then your number will migrate to the new EE SIM card ( you can upgrade to EE from T-Mobile ) .     If your not upgrading but taking out a new contact you will need to  request your PAC code and move it to another network on PAYG and then when you get your new EE sim card and account set up you need to request from this other network for your PAC code so you can then port your number back to EE. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Ste01  If you're upgrading then your number will migrate to the new EE SIM card ( you can upgrade to EE from T-Mobile ) .     If your not upgrading but taking out a new contact you will need to  request your PAC code and move it to another network on PAYG and then when you get your new EE sim card and account set up you need to request from this other network for your PAC code so you can then port your number back to EE. 

by Ste01
Explorer

Thank you Chris_B.

Are there any time restrictions involved with PAC Codes. When you're taking out a new contract are you given a certain time you're able to transfer the number? e.g only within the first 30 days from the start of the contract..

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @Ste01

PAC codes can be brought across at any point, do bear in mind you only get 28 days to use the code before you need to request a new one.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.