by Nerjd
Visitor

Support team asking for bank card details. Any other way to pay for unlock?

Good evening.

I have bought a second-hand phone last week and I wanted to unlock it from EE. I've called support team by a number given on EE website. The only problem was that they wanted me to tell details of a bank card- would there be another way to pay for unlocking? It would be great if there was a way to pay via PayPal or via automatic system (not by telling your debit card details to someone you don't know). Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Support team asking for bank card details. Any other way to pay for unlock?

@Nerjd   No it’s not possible to pay by any other means and it’s a credit/debt card only.  

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Nerjd   No it’s not possible to pay by any other means and it’s a credit/debt card only.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No. you can only pay for unlocking a 2nd hand phone using a UK bank card. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.