Highlighted
by Zmrumon1 Investigator
Investigator

Refund

Hlw i am from Bangladesh. I bought a pixel 3 from ebay. The phone locked to EE. For that I gave 8.99 pound to unlock my device to EE unlocking team. After 4 days I call to EE and they said that this Device is blacklisted so they can't unlock the phone. So I need refund. For poof of payment I have my Bank card massage i gave my card screen shot  and a pic of my bank statement

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Refund

Hi @Zmrumon1 

Why would you get any refund? You paid for a service which was attempted but unsuccessful because the device is blacklisted. Either way the service you payed for was undertaken.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zmrumon1   Just to check you paid via a UK credit or debt card ?  

by Zmrumon1 Investigator
Investigator

No i paid it from Bangladeshi debit card

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zmrumon1   how as EE only take payment via UK credit or debit card.  You’ll be the very first person to use a none UK card.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chris_B : Or we've been told wrong 😉 !

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Zmrumon1 

Welcome to the community.

How did you pay for the unlocking? Was it over the phone?

Chris

by Zmrumon1 Investigator
Investigator

All solved.  I emailed ee for refund.and they said it took 7day.     

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know, @Zmrumon1 

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions