by wezzer Investigator
Investigator

Re: Will my BT sim work in a locked EE phone? Thanks 😁

Hello all,

I have been in contact with several of the online technical team this afternoon and they are adamant that this will NOT work.

I really need to know what's correct as I plan on signing up to a new EE contract and giving the handset to my daughter who is on BT mobile.

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3
by wezzer Investigator
Investigator

Re: Will BT sim work in phone locked to ee?

Hello all,

I have been in contact with several of the online technical team this afternoon and they are adamant that this will NOT work.

I really need to know what's correct as I plan on signing up to a new EE contract and giving the handset to my daughter who is on BT mobile.

Thanks in advance,

by wezzer Investigator
Investigator

Re: phone locked to EE will BT sim work without unlocking?

Hello all,

Thanks in advance,

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Will my BT sim work in a locked EE phone? Thanks 😁

Good Afternoon @wezzer

As @James_B has mentioned the device will need to be unlocked before it can be used with a BT sim. 

Please be aware that if you get the device via contract with EE this can't be unlocked for the first 6 months.

Hope this helps, 

Katie πŸ™‚

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.