by Martin15
Visitor

Pixel XL

Hi 

My Contract is just under two months away from ending.

I understand my Pixel will auto sim unlock at day 721 but if i paid off the last month and a half will the phone unlock or would i still have to wait to day 721?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Pixel XL

Hi @Martin15

mid you contact customer services on 150 they can confirm if this is possible to do this by ending and paying the remainder of your contract. You could also  use the online form to unlock your phone for £8.99 if that’s a better option for you. X

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Devices don't get auto unlocked just by paying off contracts. You'll still have to wait until its 721st day or pay EE £8.99 to have it unlocked earlier.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Morning @Martin15,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can check all of the information on unlocking your handset with EE and also use our online form to request the unlock.

If you want to check the status of your account, our customer care team will be able to give you these details.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.