iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by LeannaStrange Investigator
Investigator

PAC code

Hi,

I've just finished my ee contract and my new vodafone sim has arrived through the post. I have spoken to someone from vodafone who told me that to keep my old ee number, I need a PAC code. I can't call ee from my phone as my contract has finished and it won't allow me to. Any help finding out my PAC would be appreciated Smiley Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: PAC code

@LeannaStrange   If your contract is finished and you've not asked your your PAC code than your number/account have been terminated and there is no way for you to get the PAC code. You should of requested this before your contract was finished.  

5 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@LeannaStrange   If your contract is finished and you've not asked your your PAC code than your number/account have been terminated and there is no way for you to get the PAC code. You should of requested this before your contract was finished.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LeannaStrange

So I can try and assist, please may I know if you have placed the 30days cancellation notice?

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Yes, I have and my contract has already been canelled
Investigator

Okay thank you
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LeannaStrange

If the contract has already been disconnected, you would not be able to retain your number.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.