by SergioSalazar Investigator
Investigator

NCK Code

Hello people.

I bought a Huawei P20 lite, but I had to travel to Spain, but I was not afraid to go back, and I need the NCK code to unlock the terminal, where can I order it? or what do I have to do?

Thank you very much, translated by Google.

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: NCK Code

@SergioSalazar : Did you buy this device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The process & costs are different.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Yes of course, I bought it at Edinburgh's EE point of sale

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@SergioSalazar   Click the fifteen wording below and select the correct option.  You have to select the correct one or EE will not unlock the device. 

Investigator

With this link can I solve the problem of the NCK code?

Investigator

Hello, fill in what you said, but in the end it tells me that it does not recognize the blocking of my terminal

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SergioSalazar,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Did you purchase your phone on pay monthly or pay as you go?

Thanks

James

Investigator

The phone buys it paying everything in one day, buy it giving all the money in only one occasion

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @SergioSalazar

Thanks for coming back to us.

The links below will give you all the information you need for unlocking your device depending on how you purchased this;

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you sure you bought it in an actual EE shop & not in another shop that sells EE plans like PCW? That would give rise to the unlocking form not recognising your no.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.