Highlighted
by
Investigator

My samsungS6 edge got returned from EE repairs today - locked and wants passcode

Evening all 

Ive just got my Samsung S6 edge back from repairs today and its locked. Not even let me select *#060# to obtain my IMEI No? Any suggestions. It was out of charge when it went to repairs - perhaps this is what locked it out? HELP!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Grand Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael195822
‎21-03-2017 10:37 AM

Re: My samsungS6 edge got returned from EE repairs today - locked and wants pass

@Michael195822: A flat battery doesn't lock phones.

You sure it's not just a passcode for a SIM lock rather than the phone being locked to a network?

If you can't remember the passcode you will find your SIM unlocking PUK code under Manage Device in your online a/c.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES
by
Investigator

Re: Unlocking your mobile phone or device – The EE quick guide

Hi 

My phone got returned from repairs today and is asking for my passcode Ive tried the original code before it went to repairs. Its still locking me out. what can be done? Help!!

by
Investigator

Re: Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Hi Brendonx

Can you shed any light on my situation? My charger port was replaced on my Samsung S6 galaxy handset. I got it back today and switched it on - its now asking for my passcode which I entered but declined many times. its obviously went back to factory settings? Can you help please? 

by
Grand Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael195822
‎21-03-2017 10:37 AM

Re: My samsungS6 edge got returned from EE repairs today - locked and wants pass

@Michael195822: A flat battery doesn't lock phones.

You sure it's not just a passcode for a SIM lock rather than the phone being locked to a network?

If you can't remember the passcode you will find your SIM unlocking PUK code under Manage Device in your online a/c.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Grand Master

Re: Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

@Michael195822 If it's gone back to factory settings then there will be no password code on the device.  You need to contact where ever you took the device for repair be it customer services or a EE store. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions