by Danmay
Visitor

My new phone says sim isn’t supported to EE any advice on how to get unlocked?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My new phone says sim isn’t supported to EE any advice on how to get unlocke

@Danmay: Where did you buy this phone? What phone is it? What network is it locked to? You will need to go to them.

Or is it an EE phone & you are trying to use it on another network?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My new phone says sim isn’t supported to EE any advice on how to get unlocke

@Danmay   You asked the network provider what the phone is locked to unlock  the device but that network will have is own set of rules about how    to unlock that device.  Ask the person you purchased it from what network it’s locked too. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danmay,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you trying to use an EE SIM in a phone locked to another network or another network SIM in an EE phone?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.