by Toniconway
Explorer

My contract has ended and I would like to unlock my phone how do I do this

I would like to unblock my phone as my contract has ended I would have a SIM only contract how do I do this and I would like to keep the same number

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My contract has ended and I would like to unlock my phone how do I do this

Did you buy this device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The unlocking process & costs are different. Is it on contract or PAYG? How old is it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Toniconway
Explorer

I bought it from new from shop it was a contract phone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Toniconway  click the green wording below to see how to unlock your device if you want to change network and you have gave notice on your EE account to cancel it then you can text PAC to 150. Or you can call customer services to request the pac code. 

by Toniconway
Explorer

I have tried all of that but it's not not registering my phone number I cannot call customer services as my phone is completely out of use
Is there any other way
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you get it from an EE shop or another shop?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Toniconway

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you entering the number you had with the phone?

Did you purchase the device from an EE Shop?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.