by nichalandy
Explorer

Lockout of mobile..?

Hi everyone, Had a wowfull 2 hours or more since my mobile locked trying to get the PUK code from my "nano" sim card which ontained 12 numbers, went down to 6 tries. Then realised I should pu in 8, went down to 3 left.

Tried to call 150 on my landline only to be told that I could not do so, never did say the  number I should call..??

Had my moble phone for a long time now on an Orange accunt,  then a mobile WiFi device when I went online with my computer and phone, this is on another account as far as I know.

For approximatley 18 months I have Home Broadband & landline presumabley on another account.

So very frustrating to get to the right department of ee with all the different accounts and passwords.

I changed one password but I ended up at the department where I had ammended my old password..!!

Talk about going around in circles, no wonder I was "Dizzy" 

I will have to call the number I have found online to connect with customer Service tomorrow Sunday @ 8 am. to try & unlock my phone, they should be able to tell which Sim I am using on my phone or send a new one but still retain my old number.

Why can`t ee link all my accounts together? then ee wonders why they get low feedback figures. Take care all you folks..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Lockout of mobile..?

Hi @nichalandy

Did you speak with the customer services team at all?

Did you manage to resolve things?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You'll find your PUK in your MyEE under Manage Device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nichalandy
Explorer

Hi XraySpeX, you too are a night owl, I was filling out my requirements for Mallwarebytes when this happened I cant remember what I was doing, but I cant get into my device to find my Sim or PUK number, so in the mire a bit without a paddle.

Thanks for the prompt reply...!!

nichalandy.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

MyEE is not your device but your online a/c at EE website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by nichalandy
Explorer

Hi XraySpeX, dont understand your meaning about My EE..? 

I pressed that but did not find any point in it as I possible have three accounts but to find the one I want makes me confused, well you do @ 71.

See you about, thanks

by
Solution

Hi @nichalandy

Did you speak with the customer services team at all?

Did you manage to resolve things?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by nichalandy
Explorer

Yes I did thanks sorry I for got to inform THE community. I should of.
nichalandy
by

Brilliant @nichalandy

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions