by nette_7

Is it possible to unlock your phone and ask for your PAC code at the same time?

I've bought a new phone on a different network and I'd like to unlock my phone and request a PAC code, is it possible to do both and at the same time? I am out of contract but a new month will start in 8 days time.

Is it still possible for your phone to be unlocked if your number switches over first?

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Is it possible to unlock your phone and ask for your PAC code at the same ti

Hi, 

@nette_7

Yes you can request for unlock your phone same time when you ask for PAC code when you you get your PAC code you have 30 days to use that but ee recommend to use it before 26 days avoid any problems because after 30 PAC get expired and need to request new one. 

I hope you get your answer. 

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is it possible to unlock your phone and ask for your PAC code at the same ti

The phone unlocking is independent of what no. it is on or not on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nette_7,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

Yes, if you let the disconnections team know that you would also like to unlock your phone, they'll take care of everything for you.

Contact details are available on our get in touch page.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

James​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.