by semihdundar Investigator
Investigator

I would like to unlock my phone.ı was using to ee simcard.

İ would like to unlock my phone, i was using to ee simcard but now i am going to use turkish simcard in Turkey,but my phone is not working this simcard.Can you open the sim lock of my phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: I would like to unlock my phone.ı was using to ee simcard.

@semihdundar unfortunately not no one on here has account access you would need to call them on the number given you will also need to pay £8.99 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
9 REPLIES 9
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @semihdundar You can find all the instructions here about how to unlock http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/joining-ee/unlocking-your-device

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Investigator

Thanks.But i am living in Turkey and i haven't EE simcard.my phone is locked with simlock.so it isnt working different simcards, can you help me this problem?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Was the phone on contract or pay as you go and have you had it from new or did you buy it secondhand?

Investigator

Yes i bought secondhand 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@semihdundar Then you need to follow the advice on the form and will have to call EE.

if you're not with EE but have a device locked to EE, please call us on 0800 956 6000 opt 2, opt 2.

Investigator

If I give you my phone information, can you tell them to remove the simlock by calling the contact number you gave me, because I can not search here, can you help me?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

@semihdundar unfortunately not no one on here has account access you would need to call them on the number given you will also need to pay £8.99 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

To unlock a 2nd-hand phone from abroad you need to call Customer Services to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. Use the landlines numbers in my sig. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock.

But even so beware that EE could still refuse to unlock it. Many phones sold 2nd-hand have been reported lost or stolen, have been sold by the original owner when under 6 months old without EE's permission or have money owing on them.

If that is the case your only remedy is against whoever you got the phone from.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can use the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skyje for free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions