1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: I would like the content lock taken off

Hi @Kyle86,

Welcome to the community 🙂

There is a few ways you can remove the content lock  on your account and 3 different levels of access you can have.

By logging in to your My EE (Online/App), Go to Manage Device, Choose The Content Lock Setting you want.

By Text, you can text Strict, Moderate or Off to 879 depending on the level of access you want ot be able to have on your phone.

From the EE blocking page, you can remove Content Lock using a credit (NOT DEBIT) card or by logging in to My EE.

Come back and let me know  how you get on 🙂

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kyle86   Then you need to go to a store with ID or call customer services and with a credit/debit card pay a refundable token to have content lock removed.  You need to prove to EE your 18+

by
EE Community Team
Solution

Hi @Kyle86,

Welcome to the community 🙂

There is a few ways you can remove the content lock  on your account and 3 different levels of access you can have.

By logging in to your My EE (Online/App), Go to Manage Device, Choose The Content Lock Setting you want.

By Text, you can text Strict, Moderate or Off to 879 depending on the level of access you want ot be able to have on your phone.

From the EE blocking page, you can remove Content Lock using a credit (NOT DEBIT) card or by logging in to My EE.

Come back and let me know  how you get on 🙂

Alex

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.