by Sticklefritz

I want to pay off my contract and unlock my phone from oz without calling 150

I want to pay off my contract and unlock my phone from oz without calling 150

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I want to pay off my contract and unlock my phone from oz without calling 15

You may cancel by letter. To unlock you may apply by online form.

If the device had been on your contract for at least 6 months, even if that contract has now been cancelled, you can just apply using the Unlocking your device form as the Pay Monthly option and giving the mobile number that it used to have. It will first show your current phone on that number & ask whether that is the device you want to unlock? If not, you will then have to type in the IMEI of the old phone. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I want to pay off my contract and unlock my phone from oz without calling 15

Hi @Sticklefritz

Thanks for coming here 🙂

In addition to the great information given by @XRaySpeX

Please see our Cancelling a contract after 14 days help and support pages.

If you choose to write to us to cancel your contract, here are the three most important things you should know:

• your cancellation request will be logged in our system on the day we receive and process your cancellation letter - not the date on the letter
  • if you're not eligible to cancel your contract (ie you're not within 45 days of the end of your minimum term), we won’t be able to process the cancellation and we’ll send you a text message and a letter giving the date when you do become eligible to cancel and asking you to call us then. If you don’t call us, your account will continue to be open
  • once we've processed a cancellation request, we'll send you a text message and a letter to confirm the cancellation and give you details of the date your contract ends

Please write to this address:

EE - Customer Services,
6 Camberwell Way,
Sunderland,
Tyne & Wear,
SR3 3XN

Our customer service team is here to support your cancellation request and answer any additional queries you may have.

In terms of unlocking, then please see our Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device support article.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.