by kmcero007

I need to unlock a hotspot wifi Y85VB 07 006 from EE

I have bought in London Airport a hotsport from EE prepaid Y853VB

which I need to unlock for use in other country.

I could not reach to administration software of the device trough http://192.168.1.1

anyone can help me to solve this issue, 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: I need to unlock a hotspot wifi Y85VB 07 006 from EE

Hi and welcome to the Community @kmcero007

Please pop over to our Handset Unlocking Guide to help with unlocking your device.

Many thanks,

Lee

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi and welcome to the Community @kmcero007

Please pop over to our Handset Unlocking Guide to help with unlocking your device.

Many thanks,

Lee

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

To unlock a device that you did not buy direct from EE & so is not registered to EE, you need to call Customer Services to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. Use the landlines numbers in my sig. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions