by rabogg68
Explorer

I need to contact customer services from Australia

I need a telephone number that I can ring from Australia please. Want to unlock phone 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need to contact customer services from Australia

Did you buy this device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The process & costs are different.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rabogg68

Welcome to the community.

If you were/are an EE customer and got the phone from us directly, you can request the unlock of the phone through our device unlocking help and support page.

Alternatively, you can find an international contact number on our get in touch page.

Hope this helps.

Chris

by rabogg68
Explorer

I bought it from new via mobiles.co.uk with an EE contract, so I assume that’s the same as direct EE purchase?
I’ve managed to track down a link which I’ve completed and sent to EE. Fingers crossed.
by rabogg68
Explorer

Not directly Chris but bought new from mobiles.co.uk with EE 2 year contract. So hopefully the same.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

To unlock a phone not bought directly from EE you need to call Customer Services on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid UK bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock. It can take up to 10 days to complete the unlock.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rabogg68  Unfortunately it’s not the same.  The device came from mobiles.co.uk  not EE.   You need to call customer services to request it to be unlocked and it’ll cost you £8.99. You can only use the online form if you got the device directly from EE.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Usually, devices from mobiles.co.uk are already unlocked, @rabogg68.

With the exception of Apple iPhones.

If you have an iPhone you should still be able to use the online form.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.