by Flop
Visitor

I'm payg and I think my phone has been disconnected how do I get it reconnected

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I'm payg and I think my phone has been disconnected how do I get it reconnec

If you have had no chargeable activity on your account within 120 days EE will contact you by text to make sure you’re still using the SIM card and you’d like to keep the account active.

If you haven't used your phone for any chargeable activity for 179 days your account will go into hibernation and any credit will be removed, but at this point it’s not too late to reinstate your number and credit.

However. If EE do not hear from you after 273 days, they assume that you no longer wish to keep the account and EE will recycle the number and all credit remaining would be lost.

If you are not sure of the time duration since your last chargeable call/chargeable activity. Give EE a call on 150 and they should be able to advise you on if it will be possible to get you reconnected. Bearing in mind what I have mentioned above about the time periods!

Hope this helps 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I'm payg and I think my phone has been disconnected how do I get it reconnec

Hi @Flop

Welcome to the community.

Do you think it is possible that your phone has gone into hibernation as explained by @Fatboy71 above?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions