by Russty62
Explorer

I have a out of contract I phone 6s I need unlocked. I am with o2 though.

The phone is out of contract but was with EE it was my daughters but she upgraded.

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I have a out of contract I phone 6s I need unlocked. I am with o2 though.

HI. 

@Russty62

http://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/unlock-your-phone/unlock-a-ee-device-to-...

if your daughter had this phone from EE after 1 st September 2015 then it should be unlocked automatically after 18 months.

For more details please have look on above link. 

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Your daughter can just apply using the Unlocking your device form as the Pay Monthly option and giving the mobile number that it used to have. It will first show her current phone on that number & ask whether that is the device you want to unlock? If not, she will then have to type in the IMEI of the old phone. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Russty62

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you manage to have a look at the help pages linked above?

Did you manage to get sorted?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.