by ArviKurtaj
Explorer

I don't have a 14 digit sim serial number and I need to activate my sim

I just bought a new SIM card and topped it up with £5 and I need to activate it however I cannot find a 14 digit sim serial number 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I don't have a 14 digit sim serial number and I need to activate my sim

Hello @ArviKurtaj if the SIM has signal and you topped up using the phone it is already active. Restart your phone and text the code AL to 150 to check your credit balance or pack allowances.

If you have no service on the SIM the 14digits can be found on the SIM packaging by the barcode. If you do not have it or cannot find it please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other with the 12digits wrote on the back of the SIM who can activate this for you. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @ArviKurtaj if the SIM has signal and you topped up using the phone it is already active. Restart your phone and text the code AL to 150 to check your credit balance or pack allowances.

If you have no service on the SIM the 14digits can be found on the SIM packaging by the barcode. If you do not have it or cannot find it please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other with the 12digits wrote on the back of the SIM who can activate this for you. 🙂
by ArviKurtaj
Explorer

Thank you

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @ArviKurtaj I hope you get your SIM up and running properly soon. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.