by joskovski1701
Explorer

I bought Iphone 6S 64Gb locked on EE from unknown person and I like to unlock it

Hi, I bought new, unpacked Iphone 6S 64Gb silver from unknown person which is locked od EE UK carrier and I would like to unlock it, please tell me how and what should I do???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I bought Iphone 6S 64Gb locked on EE from unknown person and I like to unloc

Hi, 

@joskovski1701

You need to call Customer Services to unlock this phone  on 0800 956 6000. Option 2 and option 4 it will put you through Unlocking Team where you can  request an Unlock Code. You need to provide email address and it will cost you £8.99. You need any UK valid credit or debit card for payment. 

Many Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I bought Iphone 6S 64Gb locked on EE from unknown person and I like to unloc

Hello @joskovski1701 to unlock a second hand device please call EE customer service on +447953 966 250 using options 2, 4(lines open 8am UK time) who can process the unlock request for you. There is an £8.99 charge to unlock a second hand device:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Unlocking-your-device/How-to-unlock-a-second-hand-phone-or-device-lock...

🙂

by joskovski1701
Explorer

I'm from Macedonia, not from England, any solution true mail or something else?

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi, 

@joskovski1701

You need to call Customer Services to unlock this phone  on 0800 956 6000. Option 2 and option 4 it will put you through Unlocking Team where you can  request an Unlock Code. You need to provide email address and it will cost you £8.99. You need any UK valid credit or debit card for payment. 

Many Thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.