by Redneck75
Explorer

How to pay off acct with a us bank acct.

My dad has moved to us from england. He owes 172£ to close acct and to have phone unlocked so he can use with a us carrier. I am paying off his acct and can use my visa card. Please send me payment website. Thanks   Rebekah Saylors

4 REPLIES 4
by Redneck75
Explorer

How to pay off acct with a us bank acct.

1. My dad has moved to us from england. He owes 172£ to close acct and to have phone unlocked so he can use with a us carrier. I am paying off his acct and can use my visa card. Please send me payment website. Thanks   Rebekah Saylors
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to pay off acct with a us bank acct.

There is no payment website. See How do I pay my phone bill? You will not be able to use a US bank card but you can do an International bank transfer.

Has he given his 30-days notice to cancel his contract?

To unlock phone he can just apply using the Unlocking your device form as the Pay Monthly option and giving the mobile number that it originally came with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Redneck75  Then your dad as the account holder will have to speak with EE customer services as they will only speak with the account holder, unless you've been given permission to EE customer services and they have this on record. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Redneck75,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch and our cancellations team will take payment before organising the cancellation and unlocking code.

They'll need to speak to your father to complete a security check.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.