20-05-2017 08:08 PM - edited 20-05-2017 08:10 PM
I have requested an unlock code for my Nokia 130. I have had a text from EE giving a 6 digit code but does not say what to do with it. Please can anybody help? Thanks.
Solved! See the answer below or view the solution in context.
20-05-2017 08:14 PM
@garwen57 On the phones dial keypad key in the code you've been sent
20-05-2017 08:31 PM - edited 20-05-2017 08:33 PM
You will need to first insert a different network SIM though to display the unlock entry field.
Once you enter a different none-EE SIM card and then restart the handset, it should then prompt you for the unlock PIN which EE have supplied you with.
20-05-2017 08:34 PM
You need to request phone unlock code not sim puk code,
Phone unlock code different than puk code and it more than 10 digits
20-05-2017 08:45 PM - edited 20-05-2017 08:48 PM
Turn your handset on with no SIM card in......
1) Press the # key
2) Press the * key 3 times – this will produce a ‘p’
3) Press the * key 4 times – this will produce a ‘w’
4) Press the * key twice – this will produce a ‘+’
5) Enter in: unlock code that you got
6) Press the * key twice – this will produce a ‘+’
7) Press number 1
😎 Press the # key
9) “SIM Restriction Off” or “Phone Restriction OFF” should briefly appear on the screen and the handset will re-set itself
Your handset should now be successfully unlocked.