by RB46
Explorer

How do I use a French sim card in France in my smart phone purchased from EE UK?

I live in France now. I want to put my French Orange sim card in my mobile which I bought from E in England. I still have a monthly contract with EE in the UK. When I put it in it said I had to unblock it. How can I do this painlessly

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I use a French sim card in France in my smart phone purchased from EE

@RB46  You need to fill THIS out to request your device to be unlocked.  If you still in contract it will cost you £8.99 and it will only be unlocked if you had the device longer than 6 months. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I use a French sim card in France in my smart phone purchased from EE

@RB46  You need to fill THIS out to request your device to be unlocked.  If you still in contract it will cost you £8.99 and it will only be unlocked if you had the device longer than 6 months. 

by RB46
Explorer

Many thanks. Tiresome

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@RB46  Sorry I should of said it will take up to 10 days to process. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.