by _Megannimmo01
Visitor

How do I unlock my old phone

I’ve just brought a new phone and selling my old one. I need to know how to unlock it and how long it will take and the cost etc. Can u please help?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I unlock my old phone

Did you buy the old device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The process & costs are different.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@_Megannimmo01  Click the green writing below to see how to request the unlock of your old device. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @_Megannimmo01

Welcome to the community.

If you follow the below links for information on unlocking any EE device depending on how this was purchased;

Just to let you know, if this was an iPhone purchased directly from EE on or after 1 September 2015 will be unlocked automatically once the device reaches 18 months old.

This means you may not need to request your device to be unlocked if you purchased the Apple device on or after 1 September 2015.

You can now check the lock status of your EE device here or by texting UNLOCK to 150.

Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.