by Homer66
Explorer

How do I get my put code to unlock my sim which I have lost !!

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get my put code to unlock my sim which I have lost !!

What's the point of unlocking a SIM you no longer possess? Have you reported the loss to EE so they can block it?

Or do you mean, rather, that you want to unlock your device so you can use it with a non-EE SIM?

Did you buy this device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The unlocking process & costs are different. Is it on contract or PAYG?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Homer66

Thanks for coming to the community.

Do you have a replacement SIM card?

If you can let us know what code, you need we will be able to help 🙂

Speak soon.

Leanne.

by Homer66
Explorer

Hi I have lost my sim which needs replacing and I have sim which is requiring a put code which id not have ....they were both on t-mobile...Its been infuriating trying to recoup my service as EE shopkeepers are unable to assist in any way 

please help 

regards

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you mean a PUK code for unblocking the SIM after you've blocked it by too many failed PINs? You'll find that in your MyEE under Manage Device.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for explaining, @Homer66 

As @XRaySpeX said, you can get your PUK code in the Manage Device section of your My EE account.

Let us know if you find it.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions