by Profile closed
Not applicable

Emt escalations email

Hi there, I sent an email last week to emt.escalations@ee.co.uk and I received an email today from postmaster@orange.co.uk to alerts.uk@ee.co.uk (I might be in cc/bcc) saying that their mailbox is full so the email cannot be delivered and they won't try it again.

Anyone know what it means and how do I have to proceed? I'm already abroad so I cannot call ee.

The email was not delivered on my first attempt few weeks ago too.

Ps. My iPhone was unlocked  but the insurance company gave me a locked one to replace. I'm trying to contact escalations team due the imei number. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Emt escalations email

Hello @Profile closed sorry to hear you are having trouble unlocking your phone. There is no email customer service channel for EE pay monthly where you can query the IMEI number, this would have to go through customer service on +447953 966 250 from any phone (lines open 8am UK time) who can look into this for you.

If you are are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. I've called EE and I was told to send a proof of the insurance company to emt escalations' e-mail in order to unlock my phone - as the insurance (geek squad) gave me another device they would need a proof of it .
In this circumstances it won't be worth to call them again. Many thanks anyway.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @Profile closed I hope you are able go get this sorted soon. Are your insurers not offering to replace the phone with an unlocked one? This may depend on if you registered the phone as an unlocked or EE phone when you first signed up. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.