by ChrisFord136

Can i port a number from 1 EE account to another, without closing the accounts ?

I have 2 EE accounts, 1 with 5GB of data which i use about 700Meg a month and 1 with 2GB of data, which i use all the data every month.

What i want o know is can i port the number from 1 EE account to another, as such still keeping bth accounts open and active, but as such swapping the numbers between the two accounts ?

Any ideas anyone ?

Thanks

Chris

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can i port a number from 1 EE account to another, without closing the accoun

@ChrisFord136 Sorry this is not possible as when you port a number you close the account and if you move one number you will replace the original number of the account your number is replacing so you'll loose that number of the original account.  

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can i port a number from 1 EE account to another, without closing the accoun

@ChrisFord136 Sorry this is not possible as when you port a number you close the account and if you move one number you will replace the original number of the account your number is replacing so you'll loose that number of the original account.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.