by Gazough
Explorer

Can I speed up the unlocking process for my iPhone 5? 10 days seems a bit much

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Can I speed up the unlocking process for my iPhone 5? 10 days seems a bit mu

Hi @Gazough

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Thank you for supporting @Profile closed and you are absolutely right.

@Gazoughhere is some information from our Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device post.

Important information

If we are ever unable to unlock a device due to software issues, we will contact you and refund the unlocking fee, if it has been charged. We will then direct you to the manufacturer.

It can take up to ten days to receive your unlock code ­– however sometimes it may take longer if we have to contact the manufacturer.

If you haven’t received your code within ten days and haven’t received a text saying we’re waiting for the codes from the manufacturer, please get in touch.

Fingers crossed it's not too much longer as @Profile closed has said.

Cheers

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can I speed up the unlocking process for my iPhone 5? 10 days seems a bit mu

Hello @Gazough no nothing can be done to speed up the process I am sorry hopefully it is not too long now. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Gazough

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Thank you for supporting @Profile closed and you are absolutely right.

@Gazoughhere is some information from our Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device post.

Important information

If we are ever unable to unlock a device due to software issues, we will contact you and refund the unlocking fee, if it has been charged. We will then direct you to the manufacturer.

It can take up to ten days to receive your unlock code ­– however sometimes it may take longer if we have to contact the manufacturer.

If you haven’t received your code within ten days and haven’t received a text saying we’re waiting for the codes from the manufacturer, please get in touch.

Fingers crossed it's not too much longer as @Profile closed has said.

Cheers

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.