by Crooney9
Visitor

Can I put money in my phone to unlock it without starting my current pack?

My current pack says it will begin when I top up, but i just want to add £10 to unlock my phone. I text "STOP PACK" to 150 and they replied saying the pack after my current pack wont automatically start. If i swapped to the £5 pack, will i still have to pay for the £10 pack before i can add money to unlock my phone? Any help will be gratefully appreciated 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I put money in my phone to unlock it without starting my current pack?

@Crooney9  Once you have stopped the pack by texting stop pack then your next pack will not auto renew if you topped up £10.   

Just to add only a device that you got yourself from EE can be unlocked with your pay-as-you-go Sim card if the device is secondhand you will need to call customer services to request the unlock and you have to pay by credit/debit  card the fee of £8.99 to do so this cannot be deducted from your credit on your account. 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I put money in my phone to unlock it without starting my current pack?

@Crooney9  Once you have stopped the pack by texting stop pack then your next pack will not auto renew if you topped up £10.   

Just to add only a device that you got yourself from EE can be unlocked with your pay-as-you-go Sim card if the device is secondhand you will need to call customer services to request the unlock and you have to pay by credit/debit  card the fee of £8.99 to do so this cannot be deducted from your credit on your account. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.