by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

Blacklisted

Hi;

I am sharing my bad experience with the EE executive Team Member Vicky.I explain him in details that they Your stuff is invloved to get Blacklisted Iphone Unlock which is on EE network.I have sent him proof as well.But he is not understanding me why I am telling him.

If you guys check EE Iphone Unlock Policy then you come to know that no one can unlock the Iphone till he use it Six Months on EE.But at the back end their stuff is doing that for money.

I am sharing my proof here as well.

These are latest Models XS and Max.4fb6d483-d0ce-49ef-8363-8d00dd5264d0.JPG9873b2ad-20a2-43a0-965d-5c1eb6eaa7c0.JPG

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Good morning Jim

Thank you for your further email. I am sorry that you remain unhappy.

I understand that you do not want the phones to be unlocked. I am unable to prove any information in regards to any account, the IMEIs may or may not have been associated with.This includes the status of the phones. With this in mind, I am unsure what it is you are looking for. 

Thank you once again for your email Jim.

Kind regards

Vicky
Executive Customer Resolution Team

*Calls to this number are free of charge from all UK consumer mobile or landline phones in the UK. 
If you are calling from a different phone, you should check with your provider whether there will be a charge for calling 0800 numbers.
Our standard opening hours are 8 am to 8 pm and until 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays

On 16/01/2019 00:34, Jimmy wrote:

Hi;

Vicky I think you did not read the email properly.I did not ask you to unlock these.I told you guys there are illegal activity is going on in EE Iphone unlocking department.I am dam sure if you check these imeis these are barred iphones unpaid bills or fake account but how on earth you can unlock it.This is the main concern.

Below mentioned IMEIs had been unlocked from EE customer service centre. You should ready your policy to unlock an Iphone on EE network.Those imeis were less than six months old and you People ha unlocked them.Your staff are involved in this procedure.

These are already had been unlocked .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Jim

----------------------

Sent: 08 January 2019 11:15:17
To: @xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: Fraudulent Network Unlocking Reference Number: 12798484

Good morning Jim

Thank you for your email about the unlocking of the below phones.

The IMEI's are not registered to you. As you are not the account holder, I am unable to access the account to confirm if the phones have been unlocked.

Thank you once again for your email Jim.

Kind regards

Vicky
Executive Customer Resolution Team

*Calls to this number are free of charge from all UK consumer mobile or landline phones in the UK. 
If you are calling from a different phone, you should check with your provider whether there will be a charge for calling 0800 numbers.
Our standard opening hours are 8 am to 8 pm and until 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays

On 03/01/2019 10:35, FMB pa.admin wrote:

Mobile Number:

Email Address:  xxxxxx@xxxxxx

Sent: 02 January 2019 19:53
To: Allera, Marc, (EE)
Subject: Fraudulent Network Unlocking 

Hi;

I hope this email will find you in a best health.I am willing to tell you about a illegal activity which is being done from your customer service Centre in India or here in UK.

As per EE Network unlocking policy.We cant unlock an Iphone before 6 months of use on EE but here I am giving you few IMEIS of Iphone which had been unlocked before 6 months of use from your employees.These were all on EE networks but now unlocked.

Here you go.

Thanks;

Jim

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. 
If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. 
If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you.

We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

EE Limited 
Registered office:Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England no: 02382161

EE Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of:

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. 
If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. 
If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you.

We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

EE Limited 
Registered office:Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England no: 02382161

EE Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of:

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

18 REPLIES 18
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Blacklisted

What are you getting at?

Are these your phones?

Do you know the people that own them? 

Why are you saying anything is illegal do you have proof?

If you don't own these phones and accounts they will not discuss with you. This would be against DPA

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

These are not my Phones.Am I idiot to buy blacklisted phones ? I am telling you that Why your stuff is unlocking the blacklisted phones which is on EE.

By the way I never asked your stuff member to give me details of IMEIS.I just asked them to look these how it is getting done from EE ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

How do you know these phones are unlocked? Where's your proof? Where's your proof that EE staff are involved in "fraudulent activity"? That is a libel! All you can show is they are blacklisted, probably due to some fraud or default on the part of the original owners (which EE will not discuss with you & which was the whole point of their replies to you).

Locking & Blacklisting are 2 different things. You seem to be confusing them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

Hi;

I think I am unable to explain.If you guys check your Iphone Unlocking Policy than You will come to know that No one can unlock an Iphone if that is iphone is being used less than SIX Months on EE network.Actually the Imeis which I have provided you above are latest Iphones Models and Less than 6 Months Old.But still got Unlocked from Your Stuff.

You guys should track that who is doing that and Relock all the Iphones which had been Unlocked from that ID.You can check in your system as I provided you all the info regarding Imeis and You can catch that Person easily who is doing.

I think now it is clear what I want to explain.Follow Your EE Unlocking Policy Simple.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jimtay wrote:

But still got Unlocked from Your Stuff.

No, you haven't shown anywhere that they have been unlocked & you couldn't possibly know anyway if they are not your phones.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

Boss your Team has editied those IMEIs which I Provided and those have unlocked from EE stuff.If you want I can send you seprate message of those IMEIs So,You can track them from your system.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I don't have a system to track them. Do you? I'm just an ordinary user like you.

You quote some IMEIs but you can't show they are unlocked.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jimtay

The IMEI numbers were removed from your post by our moderators, because you can't post account information on our public forum, whether they be your own details or belong to another EE customer. 

We've looked into the information you sent us and your allegations of EE staff illegally unlocking phones, and have found this not to be the case, I trust this clarifies. 

Katie

by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

It should be cleared now to everyone.I will share more proof as well if u guys want .otherwise leave it if u guys dont want to stop it.

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as IMEI or SIM numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jimtay

Until a sim has been put in a new iPhone the handset will be unlocked.

To confirm; we've looked into the information you sent us and your allegations of EE staff illegally unlocking phones which are locked to our network, and have found this not to be the case.

Katie 

by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

I have sent you a private message.You people can't unlock Iphone Max.Because it is less than 6 month old.Read it.

EE will only unlock pay monthly phones after six months. To unlock an EE pay monthly phone you need to ring 150 from your EE phone. ... EE willunlock pay as you go or SIM only devices can be straight away, with no time limit. A charge of £8.99 applies, unless you bought the phone directly from EE

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Jimtay wrote:

I have sent you a private message.You people can't unlock Iphone Max.Because it is less than 6 month old.Read it.

EE will only unlock pay monthly phones after six months. To unlock an EE pay monthly phone you need to ring 150 from your EE phone. ... EE willunlock pay as you go or SIM only devices can be straight away, with no time limit. A charge of £8.99 applies, unless you bought the phone directly from EE

You got your answer.

I think you are confusing unlocking and blacklisting which are 2 separate things.

If these phones are  nothing to do with you why are you on a tirade of giving I do and sharing personal details of other people's phones.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

hahahh you are indeed a funny actor.These phones had been unlocked and my concern is only that EE can not unlock an Iphone before you use it 6 months.

i also send you private message to check.I think you people dont have any kind of knowledge and just waste people time with out reading any policy.

EE will only unlock pay monthly phones after six months. To unlock an EE pay monthly phone you need to ring 150 from your EE phone. ... EE willunlock pay as you go or SIM only devices can be straight away, with no time limit. A charge of £8.99 applies, unless you bought the phone directly fromEE

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

We are fully aware of the policy which is why I myself only by direct from Samsung.

But you seem to be on a tirade about phones that have no concern with you.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@XRaySpeX wrote:

Locking & Blacklisting are 2 different things. You seem to be confusing them.

Same old! 

by Jimtay Contributor
Contributor

They are unlocked ...Ask Katie or other EE community team.I shared that they are blacklisted and had been unlocked.Unlocked teports I have sent via Pvt msg to Community team.

You dont know evan ABC of unlocking.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jimtay. A blacklisted device will not be unlocked at all.  Even if I was possible it wouldn’t work as it’s network blacklisted.    

And in case you didn’t read @Katie_B comment that are not unlocked as EE have looked in to it.  

But more importantly why are you concerned if these devices are not yours.  

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Jimtay wrote:

They are unlocked ...Ask Katie or other EE community team.I shared that they are blacklisted and had been unlocked.Unlocked teports I have sent via Pvt msg to Community team.

You dont know evan ABC of unlocking.

@Jimtay I assure you that everyone who has replied to you knows the ABCs of unlocking.

You are mistaking 2 different things.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.