by Jesstass Contributor
Contributor

Applied to unlock my phone over 10 days ago with no response?

I made an application to unlock my old phone 10 days ago but haven't heard anything?  

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Applied to unlock my phone over 10 days ago with no response?

@Jesstass: Is this a phone you bought new direct from EE? How did you apply for unlock?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Jesstass Contributor
Contributor

It's my old EE phone, I've upgraded to the iPhone 7 and want to unlock my iPhone 5 to BT for my brother. I applied online following the EE website 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Jesstass and welcome to the Community.

So I can try and help, please, can you check the inbox/junk mail of the email address you supplied as the instructions may be there.

Do also pop in your brothers SIM card and perform a restore as that may help.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Jesstass Contributor
Contributor

I check my junk emails daily and I'm pretty sure I've not received anything. I don't have access to the phone at the moment will try this when I get chance. Thanks.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Jesstass Just so you know the Bt sim will work in the phone anyway even when it is still locked. Obviously you still want it unlocked but at least he can use it in the meantime 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by Jesstass Contributor
Contributor

The phone is still locked and there is no network, im not sure what to do now? Please can you advise. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Jesstass.

I will help get this looked into for you.

You will have a private message from me on here so I can get some further details. 

Speak soon 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.