iPhone X
    Order now
x
by TheSpecs Investigator
Investigator

10 days...

10 days have passed now and i haven't received any unlock code... I called (via skype) to start the unlock process. I bought out of the contract at the end of dec and I've been trying to unlock my phone since the end of jan. Not a fun process.

I'm currently living in a strange twilight zone where i use wifi to communicate which would be great if the whole planet had free wifi (the dream)

The EE guy I skyped said he'd get back to me via email within 10 days to seal the unlock deal but i've heard nothing. 

I have another sim queued up. Is there any way I can unlock it myself somehow? Can i find unlock codes anywhere on the world wide web?

Or can someone from EE please help? I'm at my wit's end (WIT'S END)

3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 10 days...

What phone have you?

Have you tried another SIM?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by TheSpecs Investigator
Investigator

Huawei P9 Lite

Yeah I've put in another sim but i get asked for an unlock code (presumably the one I should have already received from EE)

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @TheSpecs.

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here so I can get some details from you.

I will then get these sent over to the unlocking team Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.