iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by andyspan Investigator
Investigator

samsung j2

Hi,

My wife has a Samsung J2 phone and finds she can't view MMS photos that her friends send her. I've tried going through the settings advised by a help page on the net and one on here where a link was sent to install something that needed a pin number, what pin number? Anyway is there a kind person that would let me know if (1) Is it possible to set this phone to receive MMS? (2) If so, how? If it is possible, please be aware I'm an older gentleman that needs instructions very clearly given!! Many thanks for any help you can give,

5 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: samsung j2

Good evening @andyspan

Thank you for posting in our community Smiley Happy

Can I please confirm that you have tried getting these MMS settings I have directed you to?

Is this the link you have tried before?

Richard

Smiley Happy

by andyspan Investigator
Investigator

Hi, many thanks for the reply. Yes, I did try this but it asked for a pin number and not sure what one was required. Also, the Samsung J2 wasn't actually on the list and hoped J200 may suffice! 

I tried the pin number she uses to unlock the phone but this is obviously not the one needed. 

by

Hi @andyspan

Have you by any chance spoken to one of our technical team who can help you over the phone set this all up?

Richard

Smiley Happy

by andyspan Investigator
Investigator

Hi, no, not spoken to anyone from technical. Do you think the link sent to the phone would work if the correct pin number was used. The question is, if so, how do do I obtain/find this number?

by

Hi @andyspan

They should work, but I can't find your phone on that list.

I would advise to please call customer services and they can help get this set up with you.

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.