by sino1368

errors in sending messages

Hello! Greetings from Hong Kong. I have bought the pre-paid sims from EE store last summer in UK and have regularly top-up the card via Internet with my credit card.

Recently I have received a reminding message which told me to send out a message (see below: remind.jpg).
remind.jpg
Nevertheless, this is found that I cannot send out any messages from my phone in Hong Kong. It shows the error messages after I tried to send message to the CS and other numbers.
messagefailed1.jpgmessagefailed2.jpgmessagefailed3.jpg

I would like to seek help from the community to see how I can deal with the issue, as the number is vital for me to contact with my customer in UK. Thank you.
3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: errors in sending messages

@sino1368  On reading one of them message it says 

007FD7F8-336E-47F2-BD37-7BC3EAB74CDE.png

So you have to call EE customer services to sort this.  This can not be done via this his forum and there is no live chat for payg customers.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @sino1368

Thanks for coming to the community from Hong Kong.

@Chris_B is correct you would need to get in touch with us so we can get this looked into for you.

If you can call us from another phone on +44 (0) 7953 966 250 and we will help you.

Thanks, Leanne Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE PAYG SIMs are deactivated after 6 months of non-use. You were informed that this occurred on 23/12/18 after being warned that it was imminent. You then have a further 3 months to call EE to reactivate it before it is lost completely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.