by gazchad Contributor
Contributor

Voicemail on Flex

I've recently moved from monthly to flex, and have lost access to voicemail.  I've tried the texting VM On and off to 150, and that didn't work, so i did a live chat on techincal support and they said pay as you go don't get voicemail.

I've just looked on these forums and it's looking like it's just VISUAL voicemail that's not supported... Is my account broken, or do we not get voicemail at all?  I'm so confused!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by gazchad Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: Voicemail on Flex

SOLVED 🙂

Apparently I had something set up wrong on my account.  They fiddled with a few settings on their end, and fixed it for me 🙂   Live chat person was wrong 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

PAYG incl. Flex should be able to use VM. I've just tried it & get the response "Your request to turn on conditional diverts has been successful".

Have you tried texting VM OFF to 150 followed by VM ON?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @gazchad 

EE voicemail guide is here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/using-your-phone-features/how-do-i-use-...

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by gazchad Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. I tried off and on again like i've seen mentioned on these forums, and they both come up with the same error 😞

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @gazchad

Thanks for coming to the community.

I would like to help you get your voicemail looked into, you will have a private message from me, so I can get some details from you 🙂

Leanne.

by gazchad Contributor
Contributor
Solution

SOLVED 🙂

Apparently I had something set up wrong on my account.  They fiddled with a few settings on their end, and fixed it for me 🙂   Live chat person was wrong 🙂

View solution in original post

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know, @gazchad 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.