by Thomas06
Visitor

Sending photos from Vietnam

Hi!  I'm travelling to Vietnam next week and want to send family and friends photos and videos of the experience via a private group I've created in messenger.  I'm a bit of a techno phob so wanted to know if I can do this free of charge (in wifi areas) or whether id still be charged?

Many thanks for your help 😃

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sending photos from Vietnam

@Thomas06   If your on free WiFi you’ll not be charged by EE. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Thomas06

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Is it Facebook Messenger that you're using? If so, @Chris_B is correct, it'll be free over WiFi.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. 🙂

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

But if you don't use the local WiFi but the mobile network you will need to buy a roaming data add-on as in https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/vietna... .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.