by Ambroziah Investigator
Investigator

PAYG Tmobile international text 50

I have a payg Tmobile sim  which I use purely for the 50 international texting, as and when I want them. (not every month). I have been told that Tmobile is  finishing in the 2020 and will have to transfer to EE, which doesnt have a comparable bundle.

My question is, if I am tranferred to EE (I have not received any information from Tmobile or EE that I will) can I still keep the International text bundle that has been available on Tmobile or will I HAVE to accept one of the bundles that EE offer.  Not happy about this at all. If Tmobile is closing down I should have had some information by now. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: PAYG Tmobile international text 50

Hi @Ambroziah 

Welcome to the EE Community,

once your account is migrated to EE only EE PAYG bundles will be available to you.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Investigator

Tmobile International text pack

I have a payg Tmobile sim  which I use purely for the 50 international texting, as and when I want them. (not every month). I have been told that Tmobile is  finishing in the 2020 and will have to transfer to EE, which doesnt have a comparable bundle.

My question is, if I am tranferred to EE (I have not received any information from Tmobile or EE that I will) can I still keep the International text bundle that has been available on Tmobile or will I HAVE to accept one of the bundles that EE offer.  Not happy about this at all. If Tmobile is closing down I should have had some information by now. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Tmobile International text pack

@Ambroziah   You would of been notified by text message in the same why you was told you can not access your online account at the beginning of the year.   See HERE  and with that happening did you believe it was never going to shut down.  

What you have on T-Mobile is what that network gave you EE is a different network so you have to see what they offer. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @Ambroziah 

Welcome to the EE Community,

once your account is migrated to EE only EE PAYG bundles will be available to you.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

Investigator

I dont want another payg bundle I only use the phone for international texts. No data no talk time, just International texts. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ambroziah

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Once your number transfers over, our Mobile Care team will be able to run through the options available to you.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.