Highlighted
by Bevdowni Investigator
Investigator

I’ve just moved to EE from o2 but now I can’t receive texts from other o2 phones

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Bevdowni Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: I’ve just moved to EE from o2 but now I can’t receive texts from other o2 ph

Not sure what happened as EE said all was ok with account but I’ve received all “lost” texts in one go today & everything seems to be back to normal!! 

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I’ve just moved to EE from o2 but now I can’t receive texts from other o2 ph

Hi,

Please could you try the resolution in the thread below? 

From another memeber of the community:

"Ok, called again in Saturday morning, went straight to level 2 support. My account was "reset" while I was on the call. After restarting the phone I got all missing texts and I can now receive calls as well. So all resolved now."

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Texting-and-messaging/I-stopped-receiving-text-messages/m-p/730452

W

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bevdowni,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you manage to take a look at the thread @winston linked off to yesterday?

Let us know if you managed to get sorted or if you still need some support.

Alex ::)

by Bevdowni Investigator
Investigator

thanks for the info. I’ve got to get  my boss to contact help desk as this is a business account so won’t know if this is resolved for a little while. 

by

Hi @Bevdowni,

Thanks for coming back to let us know what's happening.

Let us know how you get on once your boss has been in touch. with our mobile care team.

Alex 🙂

by Bevdowni Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Not sure what happened as EE said all was ok with account but I’ve received all “lost” texts in one go today & everything seems to be back to normal!! 

by

Hi there @Bevdowni

Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Glad this is now sorted for you.

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.