Highlighted
by crazylilemma Investigator
Investigator

I'm having problems recieving my OTP codes from Santander.

Recently ported my number over from o2 to ee and trying to set up my online banking app with Santander. Need an OTP to set up but phone isnt receiving. Ee say it's the bank but the bank saying its ee !!! Nobody wants to help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I'm having problems recieving my OTP codes from Santander.

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@crazylilemma   Actually neither its a fault what has happened, some of the files in your number port have become corrupted and EE need to raise a ticket with O2 so they can process your number port again.  call the mobile care team and hopefully you’ll get someone who knows how to deal with this. 

Investigator

Thank you I will try this !

Investigator

Rang them again and was told it 100% definitely wasnt anything to do with pac code transfer. 

Explained what you said and he started saying it was to do with ipv4 or ipv6 or something. Asked someone in a different department who agreed it wasn't a porting problem. Eventually rang me back and said he had made some changes to my account but I need to ring Santander back as it's their issue. Anyway before I could ring Santander all of my OTP codes came through from days ago ! So God knows what he did but something worked !!

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know you're all sorted @crazylilemma 🙂

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.