by bemoredoug
Explorer

I have switched from O2 to EE but am not receiving verification txts from apps

I switched from O2 to EE within the last couple of weeks and am not receiving any verification codes from apps. I have spoken to someone on live chat who told me it could be resolved by changing my marketing preferences, that didn't help. I then spoke to someone in technical support who told me i had to contact each app individually as it was their issue not the network...i'm sorry but is that a joke?!?! 

I've read other forum posts and this seems to be a widespread issue. Has anyone managed to get this sorted? Can anyone help or offer some advice on what i can do?

Thanks

Doug

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I have switched from O2 to EE but am not receiving verification txts from ap

Hi @bemoredoug 

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with our Customer Care team and asking to speak with our Tech Gurus.

They will be able to raise an investigation ticket for you to get this resolved.

Jon​​​​​​​

by bemoredoug
Explorer

Re: I have switched from O2 to EE but am not receiving verification txts from ap

Hi Jon,

As detailed in my previous message, I have done this twice. I spoke to one over live chat, and one over the phone. Neither seemed to be able to resolve this. In fact the women over the phone said there was ‘nothing she could do’ and told me it wasn’t an issue for EE.

Could you raise this as an issue for me? Having read other forums it seems like this is a wide spread issue and I don’t see many people getting this resolved!

thanks

Douf

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bemoredoug,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions