by Rockchick72 Investigator
Investigator

I can’t get the SMS through to my phone from Barclays....EE don’t know why!

6 REPLIES 6
Investigator

Re: I can’t get the SMS through to my phone from Barclays....EE don’t know why!

Hi,

Yep, I was with O2

Sent from my iPhone
Investigator

Re: Cannot receive verification sms

I have the same issue, unable to receive sms from Barclays. Everyone I have spoke to in the technical department, doesn’t know why. They have unblocked everything & I still can’t. I have only just joined with EE from O2, hope it’s not a mistake :0/

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rockchick72 : Have you recently ported in from O2? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, this seems to occur mainly with O2 ports.

I believe it's EE's text spam filters finding false-positives on certain legitimate constructs in bank's verification code texts. Funny it doesn't happen so much to those long-time with EE with their online banking. Yet EE is doing nowt in fixing it overall.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Cannot receive verification sms

Good Morning @Rockchick72

I am sorry to hear this has still not been resolved. 

I have sent you a private message for further information, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rockchick72

I have replied in this thread

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.