by MarionW
Explorer

How do I get in touch with EE as am abroad at the moment and don't want to lose

Hi folks,  I am not a technophobe but having such trouble navigating EE site and need some answers.  Just can't seem to get into my EE account and need to speak to someone unless I call and spend an exorbitant amount for the pleasure.  My problem is that I have had a message to say I am transferring from Orange to EE but cannot access my account.  When I try to register then it throws me out but is quite happy to send me an email to say someone is trying to use my email address to do so.  Everywhere I go it tells me I will find the answer if I log into my account  Help!

3 REPLIES 3
by MarionW
Explorer

Re: How do I get in touch with EE as am abroad at the moment and don't want to l

Added to that I can't find a topic heading relating to my real query to post this to!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get in touch with EE as am abroad at the moment and don't want to l

Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

What is your real query? We may be able to help.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MarionW,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can contact our live chat team who will be able to reset your My EE account. If you click on the 'EE' tab you will see the option for 'chat here with our customer service team'.

These guys have access to your account and will be able to help you with your migration.

Come back and let me know how you get on.

Alex 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.