Hi I can’t make calls text to Poland

6 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi I can’t make calls text to Poland

Hello there @wojtek26

Thanks for coming to the community.

Is this to a Polish number?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Speak soon. Leanne Smiley Happy

by wojtek26 Investigator
Investigator

Yes it’s a Polish number. Pay monthly.

by

Thanks for confirming this @wojtek26.

Are you currently in the UK?

Can you successfully text any other international number?

Speak soon, Katie Smiley Happy

by wojtek26 Investigator
Investigator

I can’t make calls phone abroad at all. I’m in the UK now. I couldn’t call when I was in Poland in the past. I’m going to Poland next week, hope I will be to able calling for Polish number 

by

Hi @wojtek26

I hope you have a great trip!

Please follow the steps below and let me know if your account is set up roaming and calling abroad:

Log in to My EE > Menu > Manage device > Ensure 'Roaming abroad' and 'Call abroad and premium rate' is allowed.

Speak soon, Katie Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Calling a non-UK no. from the UK is not included in your allowances. You are not roaming when you do so. They count as International calls & are chargeable.

International calls & texts to overseas nos. from UK can be rather expensive but EE has a free add-on that anyone, on PAYG or contract, can apply for to give these calls & texts at a fraction of the standard rates. See The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.