Highlighted
by ChrisA1
Explorer

Had iPhone now motog7. Can't get msgs from iPhones as still sending as imessage.

I had an iPhone 6 but now have Moto g7. I cannot receive messages from any friends who have an iPhone and have worked out that it's because their phones are still trying to send me I messages rather than normal texts. How can I fix this. On my ee my phone is showing as Moto g7 and I still have the same number and same SIM card. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Legend
Legend
Solution

Re: Had iPhone now motog7. Can't get msgs from iPhones as still sending as imess

Hi @ChrisA1 

Please see this guide from Apple. You need you deregister your number.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
5 REPLIES 5
by Legend
Legend
Solution

Re: Had iPhone now motog7. Can't get msgs from iPhones as still sending as imess

Hi @ChrisA1 

Please see this guide from Apple. You need you deregister your number.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChrisA1.

Welcome to the community.

Let us know how you get on following @Northerner's advice.

Jon

by ChrisA1
Explorer

Hi all fixed from following the link. Thank you so much xxxx

by
EE Community Support Team

That's great @ChrisA1 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

Feel free to come back to the community any time 🙂

Jon

by Legend
Legend

@ChrisA1 

Always happy to help. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.