by paw3131 Investigator
Investigator

Can't download message attachments on new mate 20 pro

I've recently upgraded to a Huawei mate 20 pro but at the moment I can't dowload any message attachments/pictures, anyone else had this problem?

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can't download message attachments on new mate 20 pro

Hello there @paw3131

Welcome to the community.

Is this when you are connected to WiFi?

Also, are these messages within emails or picture messages?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

Highlighted
by paw3131 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne

picture messages and when connected to WiFi

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you saying you are receiving the MMSs (Picture Msgs) but not their attachments?

Try downloading the MMS settings needed from the online set up tool.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi @paw3131

Do you get the attachment when not connected to WiFi?

Does the picture show as download failed?

Thanks, Leanne.

by paw3131 Investigator
Investigator

Downloaded the MMS picture settings as you suggested, all seemed to go ok however strangely the pictures that were attached to some of my messages have now disappeared altogether. Will investigate further but thanks for the suggestion.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & hope you can sort it out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Good Morning @paw3131

Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Glad you have your picture messages now set up for any that are sent to you in the future.

Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.