by CDarkings
Explorer

222 voicemail not working

Couldn't access voicemail today - VM asked for pin, which I have never used. 3 tries locked me out. Cust services eventually sent a pin to access and reset VM pin. Did that and can now get into VM with the long dial number, but it asks for pin every time. 222 shortcut doesn't work. Text message with VM notification gives link to message but it just crashes out. Any ideas - spent 30 mins on Cust svces already, and promised call back has not materialised. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by CDarkings
Explorer
Solution

Re: 222 voicemail not working

So, it appears to be RESOLVED

First, call to customer services, EE text me a pin reset number, which gave access to voicemail but only via the long phone VM number and allowed me to change pin to something more memorable. But 222 and even 150 still not working, and links in VM notification messages not working.

Second call to EE, they did an account reset followed by turning phone off for a minute then turning on again ( so you need to be on another phone to do the check)

And voila, all appears to be normal again.

EE said it was a known issue but only affecting some numbers. 

So, when it happens to you, call the 0800 customer service number.

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CDarkings

Welcome to the community.

Could you restart your phone and let us know if it's any better this morning?

Chris

by CDarkings
Explorer
Solution

So, it appears to be RESOLVED

First, call to customer services, EE text me a pin reset number, which gave access to voicemail but only via the long phone VM number and allowed me to change pin to something more memorable. But 222 and even 150 still not working, and links in VM notification messages not working.

Second call to EE, they did an account reset followed by turning phone off for a minute then turning on again ( so you need to be on another phone to do the check)

And voila, all appears to be normal again.

EE said it was a known issue but only affecting some numbers. 

So, when it happens to you, call the 0800 customer service number.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.