by NigelIanson Investigator
Investigator

TVPlayer Plus

I have registered for TVPlayer plus and can see it in the on demand section but attempting to do the same throught the EE TV guide I get No connection to the service. Can Anyone help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: TVPlayer Plus

Hi @Nigellanson,

Yes you should be able to access this via your EE TV set top box.

You should see the additional channels to play within the 'on demand' section of your EE TV.

The TVPlayer PLUS app is featured on our EE TV deals

Alex 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
by

Hi @Nigellanson,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you manage to get connected yesterday to the TV player app?

Alex

Investigator

I still have the same problem. I can get connected to TVPlayer plus through the TVPlayer app and what programs with no problem. What I cannot do is enter the EE TV guide and select a program on a channel eg History and then whatch a program on that channel even though the details of the program are available. It would appear that there is a problem with the integration of TVPlayer and EE. I have logged out of and in to TVPlayer, switched off and on the EE box and also the internet router, checked the internet connection and speed (EE internet 30mb). What next?

by

Hi @Nigellanson,

I would suggest giving our Home Broadband Tech Gurus a call as the next step as you have tried the steps that I would have suggested 🙂

They will be able to give you further information regarding the playback via EE TV.

Let me know how you get on once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

Investigator

Thanks Alex

Could you just please confirm that I should be able to access TVPlayer channels through the EE TV guide?

by
Solution

Hi @Nigellanson,

Yes you should be able to access this via your EE TV set top box.

You should see the additional channels to play within the 'on demand' section of your EE TV.

The TVPlayer PLUS app is featured on our EE TV deals

Alex 🙂

Investigator

The solution to this problem was resolved by the broadband tech team by instigating a complete reset of I presume the EE TV box. This is in advanced settings and and once back up all the programs were available on my TV guide.

by

Great  @NigelIanson

Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.