by dh7
Visitor

EE TV

I have recently added a soundbar to my TV to which I also have an EE TV box. The problem I have is that when using the menu option on the EE TV remote to play recordings etc it switches off the soundbar. Changing TV channels using the EE box remote works OK. The soundbar is connected to the TV using the RCA cables and the TV headphone socket. Has anyone any ideas why this is, please?    

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Legend
Legend

Re: EE TV

Hi @dh7 

When you play your EETV recordings sound comes from the TV?

Honestly, I don't see this as an EETV issue as your soundbar is connected to your TV, so it's either your TV or the soundbar. You should contact those manufacturers.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: EE TV

@dh7, The sound should still be coming through the Tv with the soundbar, the same as listening to your TV, I have the soundbar and it works without any problems, but then I am not using an RCA cable. I have it hooked up using hdmi cable.It has been a long time since it has all been plugged in, you may have set it up differently, all my equipment work with the soundbar.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.